Monday, August 29, 2011

GiRls NiGhT

This past Saturday night, a few friends and I had a lovely ladies night while our boys were out doing their own thing. I am so thankful for the friends I have made here in Arizona. It was definitely a rough transition when my husband and I first moved here. There were a lot of lonely feelings for a while. The culture out west is a lot different than my traditional comfortable mid-western roots. I like country music, dirt roads, going to Wal-mart in my sweats, and even passing an Amish buggy once in a while. And that will always be home, along with my family and childhood and college friends. But I also love the mountains and sunshine of Arizona. And I am very grateful for the friends we have made here and how God has challenged us to be stronger in our walk with Him to help keep ourselves, and our friends accountable.

With that said... here's some friends from ladies night!

Megan, me, and Kendall- my first friends and co-workers in AZ. I could have never gotten through work without them sometimes. Grateful for the people they have introduced us to and the women they strive to be. Kendall is going to be a mommy to baby boy Emerson in November and is my partner in all things Twilight.

Mrs. Sarah Brooks (I can call her that because she's a teacher). An amazing kind hearted, beautiful woman of God. Who also has a golden retriever. 

Holly... my dear friend who I am so grateful for. Laughs and learning. For years to come.


Mexico crew! Me, Sarah, and Holly along with our husband and another couple are headed to Rocky Point, Mexico in October!

I LOVE MY FRIENDS :)

No comments:

Post a Comment