Wednesday, March 30, 2011

FiVe tHiNgS

Things I love:
1. Our sweet gracious, loving, powerful God
2. My patient and hard working husband who prays with me everyday
3. The mountains and warm sunshine of Phoenix
4. Hearing the laughter of my nephew Zephaniah over the phone
5. Knowing I am working toward my dream of becoming a counselor (in my third masters class now!)

Things I miss:
1. My entire family and Eric's entire family
2. My friends and girl time
3. Not having a piano at home to play whenever I want
4. Seeing grass and smelling it.. even mowing.
5. Not being able to stunt and tumble when I want.. and coaching

Things I'm thankful for:
1. The laughter my husband brings into our lives
2. A mother who is a prayer warrior
3. A good job that allows me to take my masters for free!
4. Memories of youth group and high school that have shaped me
5. A high school friend who text me yesterday and told me she was praying for me

Things I want to do:
1. Be a mommy
2. Learn to play guitar
3. Start scrapbooking again
4. Go to Vegas at least once.
5. Go on another cruise, but with a lot friends!

Things I need to be intentional in:
1. Keeping in better touch with all my family and friends from home
2. Getting in the Word daily!
3. Stop procrastinating when it comes to homework
4. Getting to the gym everyday!
5. Doing things that show my husband I respect him

1 comment:

  1. Soo I am totally slacking & just now read this. And I must add I looove this. Oh & I am thankful for you & thankful I made your post :)

    ReplyDelete