Saturday, March 17, 2012

Miracle in the Making

Our little miracle in the making has been growing in our hearts for a long and has been growing in my body for almost 18 weeks. Eric and I have prayed our way through this pregnancy and thanks to a proactive Doctor and faith in Christ, we feel peace that this baby is going to be okay. All my life I've wanted and waited to know how it feels to have that little baby move around inside me and kick me from the inside out. My little baby knows the sound of my heart, and now can hear the sound of my voice. As I was laying on the floor in our baby's room tonight and singing Jesus Loves Me, I felt our baby kick and move. I can't tell you how much joy and peace that brings me. I am so thankful for God's faithful and patience. Everyday I learn that my trust in Him is vital, and He has a great plan for this baby's life. Our little miracle in the making is going to arrive already so loved and so wanted. Today I am just thankful for the experiences and losses I've gone through to get to this point in our lives. 



10 Week Ultrasound - Baby O waved at us and kicked his feet to let us know he was doing just fine!



No comments:

Post a Comment