Thursday, March 22, 2012

We're Having A.........

The day is finally here and the announcement has finally come!

Baby Obregon cooperated for the most part this morning to show us five fingers on each hand and little feet. All the bones and organs are growing very well and everything looks healthy. The baby weighs 8oz… and mom… well I need to gain a more weight according to the Doctor. So bring on the good food! I’m also 19 weeks as of today, not in a little over 18 as I had previously thought. There was a slight difference in how I was counting my weeks and how the Dr. was, but as of today we’re at 19 weeks! That puts that due date at August 16th!

Baby with hands by the face, good view of ambilical cord




"Look I have all 5 fingers!"






And now….. the moment you’ve all been waiting for….

Drumroll please!





 




Right after the ultrasound!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Kelly!! I know you'll raise the perfect little ND football player!! :) I cant even begin to understand everything you guys have gone through in the past years but God knows his timing and you guys will be great parents!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you guys!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!! I will be praying for you, Eric, and your precious growing baby boy!!!

    ReplyDelete