Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Home & Happiness

Last week we went home to Indiana from Monday to Monday. It was rainy and muggy and the sun only shone for 2 days BUT it so wonderful to spend time with our families. We were go-go-go all week but had so much fun laughing together. I got to spend time with my nephew who I've only seen like 3 times since he's been born. Zephaniah is the happiest baby ever.. smiles ALL the time! I love being an Aunt and my husband loves being an Uncle.
 

 


Eric's sister also got married this past weekend and we were both in the wedding. I've known Eric's sister, Candice, longer than I've known Eric and to see her shining beautiful face on her wedding day was so emotional. I cried... several times: when I prayed for her in the car on the way back to the hotel the night before the wedding, when I saw her with her makeup done, when we held hands and prayed over her before the wedding, when I saw her walk down the aisle. She was stunning and I know more than anything that she has a good man that is going to take amazing care of her and lead them as a family.







 




No comments:

Post a Comment