Friday, June 24, 2011

Moving

We have been moving!
Moving into a new house, moving things around, BEING moved in our lives... therefore I have been slightly slacking in my blogging. (sorry)  At this point in my life, I have just finally found my tee shirts in a box and I'm still trying to find batteries I know are around here somewhere. Moving can be stressful but the decorating part is FUN! But trust me, everything in our house in a work in progress, including me! But here I am BACK and ready to let you know what's been going on!

Last weekend, my husband and I moved into our new house in Sun City, AZ. We did all painting, moving out of the apartment and into the house, and cleaning the apartment and turning our keys in... in 3 days. It was exhausting! But so much fun to finally be in this house. And we're so grateful for the help of our friends that were able to come paint with us! God has been showing us more and more why it was His plan for us to move into this house at this time. Not only is it great for Eric's new job, but in the last few weeks, we've met several families from our church that live in our neighborhood. Pastors, leaders, and friends that we feel God has put into our lives for a reason. One family let us borrow their truck and trailer AND had us over for dinner and we had only met them a few days earlier. God has been so good to us and we hope to make our church friends, our church family.

With that said, here are some pictures of the new house! Enjoy - and I WILL be back soon!
P.S. The paint colors are NOT as bright in person as they seem in the picture!









No comments:

Post a Comment