Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Tweets for your Marriage

In continuing with the theme of love and marriage this week, I thought we'd utilize one of the most popular forms of social networking and communication today. 
 I'm sure you've heard all the terms by now, "tweeting", "twittered", "retweet", etc. Anyone a fan of Twitter? Or have a Twitter account? How about getting tweets daily that help your marriage? Here's some great organizations to follow: 


Today I just wanted to post some of my favorite tweet from these three above. It sounds silly, but sometimes when God's trying to speak to me, He'll use any means necessary... including my Twitter phone updates. You might be surprised the little good tidbits of advice these tweets have to offer. 

Check it out!


 Marriage Works! 

1 comment:

  1. Love all three of these organizations! I follow them also. Marriages are in real trouble and it's up to the church to start fighting for ours to show the world how amazing it can be! Thanks for sharing with everyone Kelly!

    ReplyDelete