Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Time for a CUT

It's time. It's hot... it's summer... and I have had long hair for years! It's time for a haircut! It's time for a change! I've decided I'm chopping my long hair and donating it to charity. BUT I need some help determining my new style!

Here is my hair length now:


And here are the styles I love... and this is where YOU come in!

I need your VOTE!
Please comment below and include the style option you like!

Style Options:

1. Jennifer Aniston's new cut
 

2. Lauren Conrad's short do

3. Heidi Klum's new do
Heidi Klum in Victoria's Secret Lexington Flagship Store Opening

I'll do a before and after picture once I get it cut to let you know which style I chose!

ALSO - If anyone knows a great cancer/wig charity to donate my hair to, please leave a comment below.

3 comments:

  1. I love Heidi Klum's hair! All three selections are very similar! I think you have hair close to all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Jennifer so i have to go with number 1. You'll look great no matter what :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pantene Beautiful Lengths! And I always love Jennifer Aniston's hair...you'll look great with any of these though!

    ReplyDelete