Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Wednesday Ramblings

Hola amigos.

Welcome to hUMp day... aka Wednesday. Thank you for making your way over here today. No specific topic for the blog today, just random ramblings of thoughts. Feel free to join in on my lunch hour day dreaming and scheming.

Currently I'm dreaming that my heartburn will chill out. Frozen yogurt might just do the trick - but we'll save that for later. I love this place. And, along with some friends, like to get yogurt at least once a week. Still that doens't seem often enough. If you live in the Peoria/Arrowhead, AZ area... check this place out.

Did I mention friends a second ago? I think so...and can I just tell you how BLESSED I have felt recently in regards to relationships and friends. As most of you know, the husband and I moved here a little over a year ago all by ourselves. We have a very small amount of extended family that live in AZ and have started friendships all over in this new place. Most of the people we know is because I've work with them and in turn, they have introduced us to their friends. Amazing people, simply awesome, great people to hang out with. And God has been putting certain people into our lives and just the right time to encourage each other and bond. The last few months have been great getting to know new people. And therefore, I am grateful for friendships today.

“Make new friends, but keep the old. One is silver and the other is gold.”



Next item on the scheming blog agenda... sports. That's right - LADIES: it's time to talk sports! I love sports. Specifically football, even more specifically... Notre Dame college football.So starting in a few weeks I will be doing a Friday Football series. I'm guessing most of your husbands, fiancee's, boyfriends, etc... are into sports... but, the question is: do you really have any idea what they are talking about? Do you know what the NFL Lockout is.. or was? What's your husband's favorite team? Do you really know if they are doing good when you watch the game with him? How about running a route? Nope.. it's got nothing to due with a newspapers. So it's time for some lessons.


Stay tuned for more info!

1 comment: