Thursday, May 5, 2011

Thrifty Thursday!

Happy Thursday friends!

It's time for another episode of.... Thrifty Thursday. I know, I know, I have definitely been slacking in the blogging posts this past week or two. But here I am ready to share some of my great finds! Starting with my outfit today! This was not planned when I put it on, but as I looked at what I was wearing, I thought it was a great example to share with you!

Everything I'm wearing, the entire outfit was purchased for around $42

Starting with my white shoes, just got these adorable little things at Target yesterday for $15. Flat are great for work and just walking around on the weekend. After wearing my dog chewed flats for about 2 years... I knew it was time for a new pair!

Next my grey casual pants are from a GAP outlet.. I found these just before Christmas and they were originally at least $30 and I got them for about $7. (It was actually a Christmas gift from my hubby, but I picked them out!) You can wear them as long pants, or roll them for cropped boyfriend pant look.


My tank top is from H&M... $5

And my blue cardigan is from Old Navy, also a gift for Christmas but was around $15


Of course, I'm also sporting my SHINE necklace, which I got last weekend!

The headband... well it's a hand me down from years ago, so I guess I can call that vintage?


Also a great find yesterday... $4.98 white earrings at Target! Perfect for summer!


Has anyone else discovered some great finds lately?! If so, let us know!

5 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I like the shoes, flats are the best. Target had a great clearance rack this past week and I picked out a couple shirts that were very inexpensive.
    Thanks for being such an encouragement through your life and love for God, I always enjoy reading what you write!
    Laura Moore

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute!! I'm always up for a little thrifty/bargain action! I've just started coupon-ing hoping to save a buck here and there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are very Photogenic Kelly! :) Love the look. I started to follow your blog via the meet up through Ashley and our Shine get together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you beautiful ladies!
    Laura- I checked out the Target clearance racks today and found 3 items for $13!!! Love it!

    Allyce!!! I always cut the coupons from the stuff I get in the mail! Works great for weekends out to dinner too!

    Cassie- Thanks girl! It was great to meet you last Saturday! I love your blog as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stumbled upon your blog and I'm loving it! It's great to find women of faith in the blog world :)

    Awesome outfit! I'm always on the lookout for clearance things!! I found an adorable pair of flats at Walmart tonight, but of course, not my size. Guess it wasn't meant to be :)

    ReplyDelete