Friday, April 8, 2011

Fabulous Fridays

So what did you think of my Thrifty Thursday? Hopefully it gave you some ideas! I have been inspired to just look around at things I currently own and how I can really get creative use out them! So that is my challenge to you: Just get creative... we all shine in our own ways; we all have talents we are great at embracing and some unknown talents we'd love to discover. Don't be afraid to learn something new. Do you know someone who has a creative talent that you've always wanted to be able to do and you want to learn from them?! ASK! Whether it's sewing, jewelry making, decorating, painting, photography...You might be surprise how much you flatter someone by telling them you want to learn from them! Use this to break down boundaries and comfort zones in your life! Learn to reach out to others, not because you want something from them, but because they inspire you and you want to give inpsiritation to them too! You may build great friendships in the process!

Here are some things I find FABULOUS on this FRIDAY:

I have to start out by saying PRAISE GOD for my husband! He is the hardest worker I know and does such an amazing job of being a provider. God has opened an amazing door today and has blessed Eric (and I) in a big way. We had been praying about this for a few weeks, and God confirmed today that it was His plan indeed.
So my husband is: FABULOUS (and well just plain HANDSOME!)




I re-discovered Picnik, which I used to use for fun, and started editing some of my favorite pictures. I hope to get better this, as it is one of my goals (to do more photography and learn to edit):

Also FABULOUS:


The place I had lunch at today in central Phoenix: Postinos. It's the second time I've gone there and it's fabulous! Great bruschette and wine!

and the friends I went there with...

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures you've edited. So glad I found your blog :) happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete