Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Setting Goals: Part 3

Spiritually and in my marriage:
1. I want to be intentional in my walk with Christ by praying and digging into the Word on a daily basis.2. I want to be intentional in my respect and have a servant's heart for my husband and in our relationship.

3. I want to be intentional in praying for our marriage, specifically for each other, for our future children, family, friends, our home, and our jobs.

Physical/Mental Health
1. I want to be in the gym, working out, 5-6 days a week and start eating more healthy. 
2. Lose 8-10 lbs. by June 1st! 
3. Get more organized in my masters degree (a.k.a not procrastinating!) Get and stay organized in our apartment, closets, etc.

Relationally
1. I want to be intentional in keeping in touch with my family and friends by writing letters, cards, sending emails, making phone calls, and skyping. To ask how they're really doing and be involved in their lives.
2. Spend more time with the friends' we've made here in Arizona and be intentional in developing relationships with them.
3. Find mentors: another married couple maybe a few years ahead in life whose marriage and relationship with Christ will positive impact our marriage as well.

Creatively
1. I want to print all the pictures I've taken since we've lived in Arizona and not only put them in frames, but use some of them as art in my home. I also want to take more pictures of our scenery here and learn to edit better
2. Continue blogging with words from my heart in hopes of inspiring others to be full of life, creativity, and love!
3. Start scrapbooking again! - which will begin this Friday when I'm off work!

No comments:

Post a Comment