Thursday, April 21, 2011

Thrifty Thursday

Well hheeelllooo my friends :) Welcome to Thursday, and for some, it's your "Friday" (if you have Good Friday off.) I know that I'm looking forward to a 3 day Easter weekend and celebrating the death and resurrection of our Savior!

For this edition of Thrifty Thursday we have a hodge podge of things. Here are some recent fabulous finds I have discovered for cheap and this week they are all from Wal-mart.

First up today... I found this Better Homes and Garden drink dispenser at Wal-mart for $12! It's plastic.. not glass, so not too heavy. It holds like 3 or 4 gallons, so it's huge! I've used it for flavored water and pink lemonde already. Just added some fresh fruit for extra flavoring. Perfect for summer gatherings!


Next up.. also a Wal-mart find: These $2.00 hand towels and pot holders. I found these on clearance just thrown on a shelf with other clearance kitchen stuff. Never know what you're going to find while digging through those selves.. and they match my kitchen perfectly!



And moving along to our last great thrifty find: Blank note cards also from Wal-mart for about $6.50 on clearance. And I love this adorable design! I have used these to just send a friendly or encouraging note to a friend.


Have a fabulous Thursday! Enjoy the day and take time to breathe! :)

2 comments:

  1. Love the drink dispenser! It would be so cute with lemonade and sliced up lemons and limes on top :)

    http://missrachel-marie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the same... however Strawberries and Apples were the only thing I had at the time! Lemons next time! :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete