Thursday, April 14, 2011

Thrifty Thursdays: Little BLUE dress

So for the second edition of Thrifty Thursdays, I thought I'd go the clothing route instead of the home decor. I love clothes, I love a good deal, and I love putting outfits together. I may not be very good at this, or have the body for things like skinny jeans, but I do try my best to be creative and try to find something flattering to my body type. Belts work great to emphasize your waist and make your leg line look longer and leaner...heels are great for this too! Some of my favorite stores include Forever 21 (because it's cheap!), Target, New York & Company, American Eagle, and Urban Outfitters (although I've never bought anything from there.) I usually go straight for the clearance rack and often find great stuff for a great price!


Please excuse the self portraits here because my husband worked late this night and I ended up having to take pictures of myself... lame, I know. But it was all for this clothing edition of Thrifty Thursdays.
So here I give you: 
The little black blue dress (and ways to dress it!)










3 comments: