Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Setting Goals

This week I decided to set some goals for myself. I've really wanted to get more in touch with my creative side and that has inspired me to address other areas of my life as well. Over the next week or so, I'll share some of those goals with you in words and pictures. Being intentional in my life is my new overall goal. If I say I'm going to do something or I want to change something...I'm going to be intentional in doing it!

Spiritually
1. I want to be intentional in my walk with Christ by praying and digging into the Word on a daily basis.




Physical Health
1. I want to be in the gym, working out, 5-6 days a week and start eating more healthy. (Have already started this with a gym membership and a healthy diet this week!)






Relationally
1. I want to be intentional in keeping in touch with my family and friends by writing letters, cards, sending emails, making phone calls, and skyping. To ask how they're really doing abd be involved in their lives.




Creatively
1. I want to print all the pictures I've taken since we've lived in Arizona and not only put them in frames, but use some of them as art in my home. I also want to take more pictures of our scenery here and learn to edit better!

2 comments:

  1. AHH love. Nice picture :) & So weird I am reading a book, Love At Last Sight & a challenge is to have a Facebook fast once a week & to write letters!!! And I also heard an encouraging woman on KLove say she was writing letters once a week. I am like wow, you are the 3rd person mentioning that. HELLO GOD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's April 11th and I just saw this comment! AH, sorry! I LOVE stationary and making cards and writing them, I really need to do it more often! I love finding them on sale at Target or something.. or just using scraps to make one. I like the fasting from Facebook.. I need to pick a day for that too!

    ReplyDelete